Join ISIS / Trusted Shops
IMRG Associate Membership
Merchants joining the ISIS / Trusted Shops scheme also receive a
year's Associate membership, worth £150+VAT, with IMRG, the UK’s industry association for e-retail. Participation is
subject to the conclusion of a separate IMRG Associate Membership
The Associate package has been specifically designed to support the UK’s growing network of small and start-up online retailers (defined as having annual revenues of less than £5m), who are looking to grow in one of the most competitive markets in the world.
Associate membership provides you with 3 new key deliverables; you can download an information brochure
outlining these new benefits in detail. Briefly however, they are as follows:1. Associate Member Directory Listing:
There is now a dedicated IMRG Associate website, where all members receive a listing in the Members Directory. This provides you with the capacity to demonstrate to consumers that you belong to the UK’s professional association for online retail.2. The Online Trader’s Toolkit:
To ensure that your business hits the ground running, this resource enables you to -
3. The Market Tracker:
- Get legally compliant: Guidance on reaching compliance with online legislation, including cookie declarations and template T&Cs agreed with Trading Standards;
- Meet industry standards: Online trading guidance to help you structure your business in accordance with best practice;
- Overcome the complicated stuff: All the information you need relating to tax and payment services;
- Understand the market: Full UK e-commerce country profile from our industry-leading international logistics guide;
- Keep your customers happy: Best practice advice on implementing a first-class fulfilment service;
- Look further: A range of thought-pieces from industry experts giving you a wide view on developments in key areas.
To help you secure success in the online market, this resource addresses the following questions:
- How is the market performing? The key findings and figures from our three primary performance indicator e-Sales Indexes;
- Where are the orders going? Parcel volume, service and destination analysis from our Delivery Index;
- What about the international scene? The latest global e-commerce data: look ahead to future markets;
- What about the UK market in detail? Sector-specific and market trend analysis;
- What should I look out for? Member-only best practice and thought-leadership presentations;
- What do my customers want? Consumer behaviour analysis and developing trends;
- Where are the opportunities? General e-commerce industry and online retailer updates.
In addition to the above, Associate members receive newsletter updates giving you info on how to access additional benefits, such as attending IMRG events and becoming involved in initiatives we launch in support of small businesses.
Contact IMRG for
more details on 020 7716 5604 or email email@example.com